- Take orders from customers for food and beverages
- Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems
- Maintain a working knowledge of food and drink menu items, promotions, ingredients And prep time
- Collect customer payments and provide change in a timely and courteous manner
- Previous restaurant experience preferred65
- Ability to stand, walk, and carry food trays for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to effectively listen to and respond to customer needs
- Must have a courteous, friendly and professional demeanor
- Ability to multitask efficiently
Who are we?
MERA Corporation is a private multinational company focused on food and beverage concessions with critical mass within non-traditional venues such as airports and cruise ports.
We are operators, concept developers, franchise partners, strategic allies, and restaurant owners. Today, we provide service in 18 terminals, 2 cruise ports and in 5 countries, through our 160+ units, with a portfolio of over 50 brands, to a 110,000,000 passengers, annually.
Since 1991, our founder and CEO Rafael Aguirre has successfully led the company with his passion for doing things right, bullet-proof integrity and commitment to seeing his dreams transcend for generations to come.
To provide a reliable infrastructure in order to create value chains.
Guests are number one. We strive to bring unique experiences during their journey through excellent service and high-quality products.
Become the international benchmark for all food and beverage operations within traditional and nontraditional venues.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)