- Greet all customers with a friendly smile; provide friendly, efficient, and personal service to each customer
- Take food and drink orders; understand the food and beverage menu in order to provide the best possible description and execution of menu items to guests
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the coffee preparation process, including specialty drinks accurately and efficiently enter orders into POS system
- Clear and reset counters and tables at the conclusion of each guest visit
- Maintain cleanliness of work areas throughout the day, practicing clean-as-you-go procedures
- Previous knowledge of food service regulations preferred
- ServeSafe or Food Handler’s Certification, or willing to obtain
- Strong customer service and interpersonal communications skills
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Able to utilize quick thinking and apply quick resolution to guest issues in accordance with the brand standards
- Excellent conflict resolution skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
Who are we?
MERA Corporation is a private multinational company focused on food and beverage concessions with critical mass within non-traditional venues such as airports and cruise ports.
We are operators, concept developers, franchise partners, strategic allies, and restaurant owners. Today, we provide service in 18 terminals, 2 cruise ports and in 5 countries, through our 160+ units, with a portfolio of over 50 brands, to a 110,000,000 passengers, annually.
Since 1991, our founder and CEO Rafael Aguirre has successfully led the company with his passion for doing things right, bullet-proof integrity and commitment to seeing his dreams transcend for generations to come.
To provide a reliable infrastructure in order to create value chains.
Guests are number one. We strive to bring unique experiences during their journey through excellent service and high-quality products.
Become the international benchmark for all food and beverage operations within traditional and nontraditional venues.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)