- Wash pots, pans, and trays and polish silver
- Segregate and remove trash and place it in the designated containers
- Sweep and mop floors; wash worktables, walls, refrigerators, and all other surface areas
- Transfer supplies and equipment between storage and work areas; restock tools and supplies for the next shift
- Walk the floors and pick up any room service/bar trays
- Maintain temperature logs; keep walk-in cooler/freezer organized
- Bus tables
- Help line cooks properly prep, store, and date food
- Previous knowledge of food service regulations preferred
- Skilled with the use of hand tools or machines needed for the position
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to lift, carry, or pull objects that may be heavy
- Able to stand for extended periods of time
- Able to prioritize, organize, and manage multiple tasks
Who are we?
MERA Corporation is a private multinational company focused on food and beverage concessions with critical mass within non-traditional venues such as airports and cruise ports.
We are operators, concept developers, franchise partners, strategic allies, and restaurant owners. Today, we provide service in 18 terminals, 2 cruise ports and in 5 countries, through our 160+ units, with a portfolio of over 50 brands, to a 110,000,000 passengers, annually.
Since 1991, our founder and CEO Rafael Aguirre has successfully led the company with his passion for doing things right, bullet-proof integrity and commitment to seeing his dreams transcend for generations to come.
To provide a reliable infrastructure in order to create value chains.
Guests are number one. We strive to bring unique experiences during their journey through excellent service and high-quality products.
Become the international benchmark for all food and beverage operations within traditional and nontraditional venues.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)